- Registered on: 05/25/2011
- Last connection: 05/23/2013
Reported issues: 17
- 07:12 am Grimoire Bug #532 (Closed): [qt4] private headers missing, and necessary to build non qt4 code as well.
- fixed in 3cb010e73c0ad08f9e2bbbf0ca20051cbc4f7a01
- 01:43 pm Grimoire Bug #528 (Resolved): [cdrtools] upgrading to 3.01a13d (lots of changes/fixes)
- fixed in 8e482725073275deb69a693077ac340b3401c489
- 01:26 pm Grimoire Bug #527 (Resolved): [ncmpcpp] ncmpcpp 0.5.5 on test fails to compile with new gcc 4.7.2, howeve...
- Javier Vasquez wrote:
> ncmpcpp 0.5.5 doesn't compile with new gcc 4.7.2 on test (well, not that new, but...
- 05:57 am Grimoire Bug #495 (New): http/firefox needs a security update in stable
- 11:19 am Grimoire Bug #489 (Closed): [miscfiles] miscfiles on test was left with a source 2, without URL and not u...
- fixed in c34814078feb7e0cad4a0756c86da6bcd2aff154.
- 09:16 am Grimoire Bug #464 (Closed): [whois] For some reason whois 5.0.19 didn't compile on me, upgrading to 5.0.2...
- Thanks, fixed in 075e38a1e56ac4885f0d88ef2977fb2b2df72bc8.
- 09:12 am Grimoire Bug #463 (Closed): [iproute2] iproute2 upgrade to 3.6.0
- Thanks, fixed in 97a09a56d956fc14ca83db3b8519e5573598b655.
- 08:54 am Grimoire Bug #461 (Closed): [feh] upgrading feh to 2.7 several compilations issues are gone.
- Thanks, fixed in b69aee35ca07e13663680269303584d03ed9fe90
- 05:16 am Grimoire Bug #458 (Closed): [gphotofs] gphotofs 0.4.0 doesn't compile, but updating to 0.5 does compile OK.
- Thanks, fixed in a481972706d8adb24799b838c7255d684f944910.
- 05:06 am Grimoire Bug #459 (New): [dev86] dev86 upgrading and applying some patches from gentoo and arch, since do...
- I updated this spell yesterday in commit e79a5b4cd5401d296f7fc188b108c3337d1e554d.
Please check if your patch is sti...
Also available in: Atom