- Registered on: 05/25/2011
- Last connection: 06/20/2012
Reported issues: 7
- 02:52 AM Grimoire Revision ab250bd1: sox: added patch from arch to fix building against ffmpeg 0.11
- (cherry picked from commit 087cf5380a1c6e234a7a8e08b5d0a59bc20d88f5)
- 03:37 PM Grimoire Revision 654ee317: cssutils: version 0.9.10b1 and corrected urls
- 06:53 AM Grimoire Revision 2d1fbd13: awesome: version 3.4.13
- 09:20 AM Grimoire Bug #403 (Feedback): sox won't build against ffmpeg 0.11
- obviously those 2 options would fix it, lol, I just wanted to record the breakage until a patch was found.
- 09:17 AM Grimoire Revision 087cf538: sox: added patch from arch to fix building against ffmpeg 0.11
- 08:46 AM Grimoire Revision 98d99911: libplist: version 1.8 and corrected source url
- 08:40 AM Grimoire Revision a933bebf: minidlna: added a patch to make it build against ffmpeg 0.11
- 08:36 AM Grimoire Bug #403 (Closed): sox won't build against ffmpeg 0.11
- av_open_input_file was deprecated and no longer exists in ffmpeg 0.11 and later
checking for FFMPEG... yes
- 08:07 AM Grimoire Revision 7d41b18d: qt4: added a fix for icu, so webkit support can be enabled again.
- (cherry picked from commit a624dedda3fcad26517f1d740264b1aa69ac9322)
- 03:26 AM Grimoire Revision ef2728c0: goffice: pcre_info is replaced by pcre_fullinfo, I added a fix from
- opensuse so we can build spells that depend on goffice again.
Also available in: Atom