- Registered on: 09/27/2011
- Last connection: 03/16/2015
Reported issues: 24
- 11:56 AM Grimoire Bug #637 (Closed): [binutils] missing enabling gold and plugins, while keeping ld default
- 08:53 PM Grimoire Bug #530: [xorg] after compiling with gcc 4.7.2 on test, now xorg refuses to start with core dev...
- Seems merging @devel-xorg-modular@ would not trigger this issue. Shouldn't we close it?
- 05:58 AM Grimoire Bug #423: [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Besides some issues with GCC 4.9.2, the upgrade went fine.
I will be working on these issues so we can have a merg...
- 03:59 PM Grimoire Bug #634 (Closed): [llvm][xorg-modular] using make/gcc/g++ instead of cmake
- Outdated report.
- 03:57 PM Grimoire Bug #633 (Closed): [grub2] adding SCM support through git, required for gcc 4.8.2 (perhaps 4.7.6...
- Closing, compiles fine with 4.9.2.
- 06:40 PM Grimoire Bug #664 (Closed): LLVM build issue
- Fixed by commit 4a0f38bf3c97318e53431aaf6522811b862ee584
- 02:21 AM Grimoire Bug #597 (Closed): libs/libdrm has wrong checksum in devel-xorg-modular branch
- 02:19 AM Grimoire Bug #642 (Closed): [xf86-video-intel][devel-xorg-modular] Given xorg-server has moved to 1.15 on...
Also available in: Atom