- Registered on: 09/26/2011
- Last connection: 03/15/2015
Reported issues: 24
- 08:53 pm Grimoire Bug #530 (Resolved): [xorg] after compiling with gcc 4.7.2 on test, now xorg refuses to start wi...
- Seems merging @devel-xorg-modular@ would not trigger this issue. Shouldn't we close it?
- 05:58 am Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Besides some issues with GCC 4.9.2, the upgrade went fine.
I will be working on these issues so we can have a merg...
- 03:59 pm Grimoire Bug #634 (Closed): [llvm][xorg-modular] using make/gcc/g++ instead of cmake
- Outdated report.
- 03:57 pm Grimoire Bug #633 (Closed): [grub2] adding SCM support through git, required for gcc 4.8.2 (perhaps 4.7.6...
- Closing, compiles fine with 4.9.2.
- 06:40 pm Grimoire Bug #664 (Closed): LLVM build issue
- Fixed by commit 4a0f38bf3c97318e53431aaf6522811b862ee584
- 02:21 am Grimoire Bug #597 (Closed): libs/libdrm has wrong checksum in devel-xorg-modular branch
- 02:19 am Grimoire Bug #642 (Closed): [xf86-video-intel][devel-xorg-modular] Given xorg-server has moved to 1.15 on...
- 07:20 am Grimoire Bug #664 (Closed): LLVM build issue
- Got truncated. Attached.
- 07:12 am Grimoire Bug #664 (Closed): LLVM build issue
- 11:46 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Sukneet Basuta wrote:
> If that's the case, why don't we just remove the spell from the grimoire? That way n...
Also available in: Atom