- Registered on: 05/26/2011
- Last connection: 05/06/2013
Reported issues: 14
- 06:32 pm Grimoire Bug #542 (Resolved): automake 1.12.2 missing dependency on LZMA
- basesystem already depends on xz-utils see http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/?p=smgl/grimoire.git;a=blob;f=smgl/basesystem...
- 12:01 am Grimoire Bug #531 (New): [devel-xorg-modular] mesalib
- Thanks! It still needs some work, but it should hopefully save some time.
- 03:24 pm Grimoire Bug #426 (Resolved): stable failure: padevchooser
- spell deprecated in test
- 03:23 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (New): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- 03:23 pm Grimoire Bug #531 (New): [devel-xorg-modular] mesalib
- 08:08 pm Grimoire Bug #530 (Resolved): [xorg] after compiling with gcc 4.7.2 on test, now xorg refuses to start wi...
- gcc 4.7.2 reverted in test.
gcc 4.7 has known issues with the version of X.org in test. I'm not sure why it got pu...
- 05:25 pm Grimoire Bug #503 (Resolved): [icedtea7] All signatures failing.
- Normally this is possible by specifying FORCE_DOWNLOAD=on in DETAILS, but since icedJDK7 has a custom DOWNLOAD files,...
- 05:18 pm Grimoire Bug #516 (Closed): [icedtea7] sha256sum --check failure on openjdk.tar.gz
- Closed Duplicate of #503
- 08:20 pm Sorcery Bug #523 (New): Castfs ignores permissions of existing folders
- 12:01 pm Grimoire Bug #521 (Closed): flash: Hash verification failure
- FORCE_DOWNLOAD works on my box (running x86_64), and the hash verification succeeds. I'm not sure what the issue coul...
Also available in: Atom