- Registered on: 05/26/2011
- Last connection: 01/03/2015
Reported issues: 14
- 12:20 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Ismael Luceno wrote:
> Yes, it does build the "defunct" library.
> Now, think about it, the breakage is gratuit...
- 12:00 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Eric Sandall wrote:
> Personally, I'd prefer we have the spells with the correct dependencies (which is what was mis...
- 09:00 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Rather than using my patch, it's probably better trying to rebuild everything with "-as-needed" and seeing if that so...
- 11:37 am Grimoire Bug #421 (Closed): [devel-glibc-2.15] Master bug
- 06:32 pm Grimoire Bug #542 (Closed): automake 1.12.2 missing dependency on LZMA
- basesystem already depends on xz-utils see http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/?p=smgl/grimoire.git;a=blob;f=smgl/basesystem...
- 12:01 am Grimoire Bug #531 (New): [devel-xorg-modular] mesalib
- Thanks! It still needs some work, but it should hopefully save some time.
- 03:24 pm Grimoire Bug #426 (Resolved): stable failure: padevchooser
- spell deprecated in test
- 03:23 pm Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- 03:23 pm Grimoire Bug #531 (New): [devel-xorg-modular] mesalib
- 08:08 pm Grimoire Bug #530 (Resolved): [xorg] after compiling with gcc 4.7.2 on test, now xorg refuses to start wi...
- gcc 4.7.2 reverted in test.
gcc 4.7 has known issues with the version of X.org in test. I'm not sure why it got pu...
Also available in: Atom