- Registered on: 05/24/2011
- Last connection: 09/17/2014
Reported issues: 10
- 04:02 pm Source Mage General Updated Chiliproject
- Nothing amazing, just an update from 3.5.0 to 3.7.0, addressing a few Rails security bugs. Come bother us on #sourcem...
- 10:56 am Sorcery Bug #378 (Closed): Sorcery always complains that the tablet is broken
- 10:55 am Sorcery Bug #378 (Closed): Sorcery always complains that the tablet is broken
- 10:13 am Source Mage General Bug #443 (New): Bugs.sourcemage.org is broek
- 10:29 am Source Mage General MySQL hate
- MySQL and this webapp weren't getting along terribly well. Perhaps it's because we were using the old mysql gem rathe...
- 09:53 am Source Mage General Support #411 (Closed): scm.sourcemage.org RSA key
- 06:54 pm Grimoire Bug #410 (New): installing passenger 3.0.13 fails with castfs, works just fine without it.
- The above pasted errors were from castfs 0.6.0 with 0.6.1 the following happens (seems worse!)...
- 06:46 pm Grimoire Bug #410 (New): installing passenger 3.0.13 fails with castfs, works just fine without it.
- 01:44 pm Source Mage General Stupid Leap Seconds
- MySQL didn't like it that we had a leap second a little while ago.
I remember hearing about a glitch in the linux ...
- 12:02 pm Source Mage General Updated Chiliproject
- Updating Chiliproject is easy! We're running the latest version now, and I haven't seen any problems.
Also available in: Atom