- Registered on: 05/24/2011
- Last connection: 09/21/2015
Reported issues: 10
- 10:46 PM Source Mage General Reverted to latest Redmine
- Updated to the latest version of redmine so as to ensure that we're not vulnerable to things. This involved an update...
- 03:46 AM Grimoire Revision 272bf57e: nagios: set it to the sf.net specific URL
- 04:02 PM Source Mage General Updated Chiliproject
- Nothing amazing, just an update from 3.5.0 to 3.7.0, addressing a few Rails security bugs. Come bother us on #sourcem...
- 06:39 PM Grimoire Revision 0decd660: nagios: set it to the sf.net specific URL
- 10:16 PM Sorcery Revision 0c431459: So this is the only valid mirror, and it auto handles it on sf.net's end
- Unfortunately the format doesn't match the original SOURCEFORGE_URLs and
so breaks all the packages in the grimoire
- 11:02 AM Grimoire Revision af52542e: Adding a libyaml spell for ruby
- (cherry picked from commit c85537877ae1446fa478ef08cd6c07ec4c078cb6)
- 07:55 PM Grimoire Revision 722b821e: Updating squashfs-tools to the latest version
- Also including configurable options to be able to xz compress the
filesystem or use LZO compression. Handy.
- 10:13 AM Source Mage General Bug #443 (New): Bugs.sourcemage.org is broek
- I'd like to just kill it finally :(
DBD::mysql::db do failed: SESSION variable 'max_allowed_p...
- 10:29 AM Source Mage General MySQL hate
- MySQL and this webapp weren't getting along terribly well. Perhaps it's because we were using the old mysql gem rathe...
- 09:53 AM Source Mage General Support #411: scm.sourcemage.org RSA key
Also available in: Atom