- Registered on: 05/31/2011
- Last connection: 03/13/2015
Reported issues: 5
- 01:04 PM Sorcery Bug #655 (Rejected): scribbler puts grimoire and section top level files in the spell directory
- No, this is done on purpose, so the copied spells are self-contained. What if you scribbled a spell from a stable gri...
- 04:03 PM Sorcery Bug #553 (New): errors injected into the tablet version cache
- Glyn reported another possible cause of cache corruption:...
- 03:57 PM Sorcery Bug #378: Sorcery always complains that the tablet is broken
- I think just a new stable patch release needs to be made, the patch was applied to both test and devel.
- 10:03 AM Sorcery Bug #506 (Closed): sorcery's delve overriden
- Thanks, it's now in.
- 10:02 AM Sorcery Bug #447 (Closed): tmpfs is too small to build glibc, massive havoc
- 08:06 AM Sorcery Bug #413 (Feedback): dl_git: checking out git tag
- Looks like Ismael's simplification patch fixes this one too.
- 07:58 AM Sorcery Bug #448 (Closed): fix for #378 "sorcery always complains that the tabled is broken"
- 04:23 AM Sorcery Feature #440: "debug" option for optimization menu
- They strip symbols to spare disk space (there are other reasons, but none worthy of mention for floss projects). In g...
- 11:49 AM Sorcery Support #416 (Closed): cast -O and -R are dreadfully slow
- 11:49 AM Sorcery Support #415 (Closed): cast -O and -R are dreadfully slow
Also available in: Atom