- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/29/2012
- Last connection: 04/20/2012
Reported issues: 0
- 03:14 PM Grimoire Revision 0e651c36: Spell Update: eventlog 2.12 -> 2.20
- Naming convension for version number in filename appears to have
changed slightly, but has been accounted for in DETA...
- 03:09 PM Grimoire Revision f314d9c5: Spell Updated: syslog-ng 3.4.5 -> 3.5.1
- In addition to the version being bumped up to 3.5.1, the SOURCE_HASH
field was updated from SHA512:WORKS_FOR_ME to SH...
- 07:26 PM Grimoire Revision 546509ed: Spell (nss) Dependancies Removed: sqlite & zip
- In testing the spell and various permutations of dependancies, it
was found that sqlite and zip did not appear to be ...
- 03:43 PM Grimoire Revision 791f2638: Spell Update: iasl 20121220 -> 20130823
- Version os spell has been updated. Normal file update(s)
notwithstanding, some URLs needed to be updated in the DETAI...
- 10:29 AM Grimoire Revision 4f2e8220: New Spell: gnupg2
- This spell is created to differentiate the 'gnupg' spell, currently
at 1.4.14, and a second branch of the same spell,...
- 11:46 PM Grimoire Revision f78a62e8: Spell Deprecation: amap (cont.)
- After the initial deprecation attempt for amap it was found with
additional follow up and investigation that the wron...
- 09:26 AM Grimoire Revision 83f3109a: Spell Update: thc-amap 5.2 -> 5.4
- This is a simple version bump. Three files (BUILD, INSTALL, and
PRE_BUILD) have been removed as no longer being requi...
- 02:26 PM Grimoire Revision 2daaa489: Spell Deprecation: amap
- After this spell was created it was found to already exist under
a similar name, thc-amap. As the duplicate spell was...
- 04:08 PM Grimoire Revision 41d40d54: New Spell: amap, an application protocol tool.
- 11:31 AM Grimoire Revision d2322415: Spell Update: ntop 3.3.9 -> 5.0.1
- Given the time passed since the last update it would stand to
reason to expect a few things to have changed. Do to th...
Also available in: Atom