- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/27/2011
- Last connection: 11/14/2015
- Grimoire (Developer, 10/25/2011)
Reported issues: 17
- 05:15 AM Grimoire Revision 1227ff71: smgl-logo-0.2-for-2.6.31.patch: Add support for Linux 4.0.x
- (cherry picked from commit 9a3fe3f22911b224d54dc416ae0e6cdf0ee17c9c)
- 09:34 PM Grimoire Bug #423: [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Sukneet Basuta wrote:
> Ismael Luceno wrote:
> > Yes, it does build the "defunct" library.
> > Now, think ab...
- 02:45 AM Grimoire Bug #423: [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Or, based on your sm-discuss post ( http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/sm-discuss/2015-January/021793.html ), you're ...
- 02:12 AM Grimoire Bug #423: [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- Personally, I'd prefer we have the spells with the correct dependencies (which is what was missing originally; incomp...
- 06:07 PM Grimoire Bug #423 (In Progress): [devel-xorg-modular] Master bug
- I'm building up a test VM for Sukneet's patch, but I think a better fix would be to set the proper DEPENDS on package...
- 03:13 PM Sorcery Feature #331: gpg verifying of decompressed tarball / file
- All samba.org packages now use this as well.
- 02:52 AM Grimoire Bug #556 (Closed): OpenSSL man pages do not build with perl 5.18
- 02:52 AM Grimoire Bug #556 (Resolved): OpenSSL man pages do not build with perl 5.18
- Tested with and without castfs for:
$ gaze version openssl perl
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Insta...
- 01:53 AM Grimoire Bug #320 (Closed): basesystem has no ping capability
- I agree with Remko. basesystem is for *operational* requirements, not nice-to-haves or troubleshooting. The ISO, howe...
Also available in: Atom